Saturday 21 May 2016

Lost amidst Nowhere. Now here ?

A question to me - Was I lost in some labyrinth, lurking in shadows or I was fully occupied with the world ?
Answer is - I was finding myself amidst mine.

Reason! is a big word. Reason brought me here & that reason was because of Dky, my friend from Gangtok, the place & ppl I fell in love with during my visit in September 2015. Sucha place to dwell your soul within.

Since that day I developed a habit to roam. Had I been......

Some special little pieces of my post 2013 multifaceted glimpses -

Kerala, God's own Country
#Chennai to #Kerala #Munnar #TeaGardens #WesternGhats #BackWaters #Kochi #Kathakkalli #KochiFort #Mattancherry #ApsiHalwa #Mahabalipuram #Aapam 



Mahabalipuram


Gangtok- Sep,2015
Of Places, People, Photography, Life. Geography may be same as of north India but people are much more of hearts. 
#Gangtok #Sikkim #Eastindia #Himalayas #Darjeeling #ParaGliding#Thukpa #Momos #NathuLa #TsomgoLake #China border #Tibetan#Rumtek #Monastry #Buddhism #Monks #NightLife #Karaoke Tea

Hatsoff to this lovely soul. God bless her. Life running through her veins. Melodious singer



Udvada Atash Behram, June,2015 - My first solo exploration trip

A perfect weekend getaway exploring the establishments of #Zoroastrians aka #Parsi people escaped from #Iran seeking shelter in#India. Studied a culture, a religion peculiar yet similar to Hinduism in its own. The sacred temple has the fire #Ahura #Mazda (#Faravahar or #Farohar One God- the wisest, creator of life, Omnipresent) of highest grade that can be placed in an #Atash #Behram (Fire of Victory) which is still burning since 1200 A.D.



SuperMoon BloodMoon. Sep, 2015
It happened last in 1982 and will happen in 2033. I am so excited. Proud moment for me. Credits to Nikon P610. Lifetime moment. Hall of fame.


SunBurn 2015
The 2nd biggest EDM festival on earth & that too in Goa despite of the fact that this is my 3 time Goa but every journey had a different & better story. Eager for 2016 !



When Best friends marry. Feb,2016




No comments:

Post a Comment