Wednesday 10 August 2011

Its just commencing !

My way of thinking! Its quite vulnerable.
I always keep on suspecting things because i don't believe in any one easily, it feels like it may harm me. So according to me, its a mere defense mechanism of mine. Sometimes things haunt me and i put harms to other's feelings (i do regret that later). Things aren't the way they were as they usually are. My world is full of expectations and why shouldn't I ?  Apart from my thesis, my current life is kind of keep waiting like.

These days i live in Jammu (J&K), my hometown, lovely as heaven and for me its a cosmopolitan in itself (not actually). Its been 3 months I am done with my graduation happily from LPU (lovely professional university). I got placement and have an offer letter from the esteemed company- Syntel.

Now the climax comes!!

Its been 1 month that i had the offer letter but waiting eagerly and impatiently for my date of joining. No doubt i am worried and practically bored up. I had words with my Father during my wait, Actually my balancing pan of fault in a fight was heavy. Its because of our mutual understandings as they don't mingle .Well he wants me to join in Delhi region, but i am not going to devour my dreams, I have to think for my career and life. Now its off (Godspeed!).
Now comes the friend's part, well they say keep patience (sometimes i think that i lack it). I have learned it though after a huge lapse of tyrant time. Thought of joining somewhere as part time, but again they don't meet my satisfaction. For the time being, my part time is eating, Facebook, eating, etc. All my chaps are busy, some got jobs, some headed for the higher studies, now its me and my patience.

1 comment:

  1. satan firstly remove your name satan and post your original name...
    and tell me a thing:
    what is big bang in normal theory and in m-theory plzz explain and also explain what is "time before time"???

    and one more thing does aliend exist if yes/no plzz explain..
    answer soon

    ReplyDelete